by Tom & Kimberly
| Wednesday, September 28, 2016 |
Well, I finally finished those knobs I was talking about in my last blog.
You can see in the pictures that I cut them into knobs using a tile saw. After that, I fire them one more time and then attached the hardware. It takes a little more time but I think the results are worth it. You can see the finished product in our teaser image.
I’m going to start trying several more styles using this method. I posted one called Waterside on our Facebook page – let me know if you like it.
So, for the next month or two I’ll be working on the saw (in between walking the supervisors). In the meantime, hope you like these.